Wednesday, June 17, 2009

IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY!


So.. today is my(silly's) brother's 24th birthday! And since I'm 12 hours away, I wanted to write a little about this amazing brother of mine.. One of my favorite things about Tyson is how he supports me. If I really want him to be up here in Washington for something, he finds away to come. And I know it's not easy for him. He's made the long drive for my JR miss program, and just recently, for my graduation. I don't think he knows how much it means for me to have him here, but it means a ton. Another thing is how he shows me he loves me. Tyson always makes me hug him, dance with him, sit with him, sing with him, you name it. He will also speak spanish to me, even if it takes way longer then english. He's a good teacher. And he always lets me know that I'm important to him. He's the best big brother in the world! And I do love him very much.. Entonces, Feliz cumpleaƱos, te amo.
L



3 comments:

Banana said...

Happy Birthday Tyson! Hope it's great!

Anonymous said...

So sweet!

Anonymous said...

Aw lily your are such a sweetie!

belchey