Monday, January 18, 2010

Happy MLK Day!

Today is a holiday, which calls for some celebrating..
To celebrate the great man named Martin Luther King JR, we went to the temple bright and early this morning. The temple is so awesome. I love going there and feeling rejuvenated for the next weeks coming up.
After our three hour temple session, with only four hours of sleep, we came home and took a nice, long nap. Meet my new roommate, Lisa! She deserves her own special post, so maybe that will come someday.. Excuse our non-readiness, we really are taking the day off!
For the rest of this great holiday, I will be sending my Dad happy thoughts because today is his birthday! I have the greatest Dad in the world and he deserves the best birthday imaginable. I love you Dad!
Unfortunatly, in between happy thoughts, I will be doing lots and lots of reading. School tends to put a damper on things, but life will go on. And we will still have a great holiday. How are you celebrating?

2 comments:

Susan said...

Sheesh! Those aren't all YOUR books are they? No wonder they cost so much!

Lilly Pyle said...

Those are not my books at all. I just found a picture on google. My books are much more lovely. And unfortunately, much less used..