Wednesday, May 12, 2010

What is UP?!

I feel like our blog has been sadly rejected and neglected for some time now so I decided to give a Kelcey update :) < My roomies!!! The far back from left to right is Alexis, Cheltsea, then Me and Alli then the girl who rooms with me!
This what i work on instead of homework! (nicole my other roomie is in the background)

it was really late :) you guys know how it goes haha

Evelyn, Alli, and Me!
Me and Natalie (Natalie roomed with me last semester)

Haha as you can tell I am back in good o'l Rexburg, Idaho and having a BLAST!
I got a job at dominos which keeps me really busy and so do all of my classes
I still am doing generals for my major and i really don't know what i want to be when i grow up. Life is good! I went to a Karyoake night ( however you spell that) tonight and it was soooo much fun. I can't wait for jennifer to join me down here so we can party 24/7!! I miss and love all of you and hope too see and hear from you soon.
Love You ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
<3>


No comments: