Sunday, August 16, 2009


Happy Birthday Hannah!!!!!!
Hannah you are amazing and I hope you have a birthday that is almost as amazing as you are lol. you are such a wonderful friend and I hope you know that we all love you so much. Keep being you and you will go so far.
Happy 18th birthday!
Here are all the things that remind me of you and describe the person we love so much;
Hilarious

Adventuorous

Never a dull moment when your with her

Ninja destruction

Americas next top model ( the best sexy face )

Has, hands down, the best fake laugh ever!


Gas

Really really sweet

Is one in a million!

Great example to everyone

Going to be misses so much when she leaves for college

2 comments:

Lilly said...

I second everything that has been said here. Twice!

And I also want to say how much I love you, Hannah. We have known each other since forever. And I still remember when I didn't want to stay the night at your house because I was such a baby. And now I LOVE having sleepovers with you.. especially when we sleep in one of your master forts. :)

There are a billion things that I could say about how much I look up to you and how I admire you. But I will save all of that mushy gushy stuff for a more personal and later date. But I do look up to you and feel so blessed to have a person like you in my life. And I'm so glad we are going to continue to be neighbors, it wouldn't feel like home without you.

Happy Birthday! I love you!

Lilly

Hannah said...

Ahh you guys are so sweet! Thanks for being so awesome and the best friends EVER!!! You all rock my socks off and im gunna miss you all :'(