Saturday, August 29, 2009

Dear Moses Lake,

I don't even know where to begin. You've been the greatest town ever. So many important parts of my life have taken place within your city limits. I've only ever lived within those limits....and now as I move on, I realize how much I'll miss you. How much I'll miss your algae infected green lake, your awesome clock in the middle of the street, your painted garbage cans, your tons of friendly people wherever you go. I'll miss 10th ward, and the friendships which began due to living within your limits. I'll miss Sunday dinners, being able to see in every direction you look, your starry starry nights, your breathtaking sunsets(which aren't blocked by stupid mountains). I'll miss my family, and my amazingly awesome friends. I'll even miss your high school and seminary. I'll miss those good ol' days waking up at 5 for swimming, and working my bootay off. I'll miss your crisp fall nights. I'll miss getting lost all the time while driving within those lovely limits...but no worries I've already gotten lost here....

Thank you to all those who have been such wonderful influences on my life. Thank you for shaping me and making me who I am. Thanks for adding to my exerience in Moses Lake, and for teaching me the skills I will use to [try] and survive in this mountain filled area.


Love,

HannahB

2 comments:

David and Melissa Madrishin said...

Awwwww so beautiful!
I'm not even going to be here that much longer and I miss you :(

<3 Kourt

KJones said...

awww hannah moses lake misses you!!! don't worry those mountains will grow on ya

belchy