Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Class project!

1. I love taking pictures!!!!!!!


2.

This one was "The Fall"












Well for my humanities class I had an assignment to take four pictures. One had to be a portait, next a landscape picture, then I had to take two that had a theme of either the Journey, The fall, Redemption, or A hero. It was so much fun, I asked christopher jackson to help me and he was a wonderful model. I turned them in but the yesterday me and my roomate found out that there is an art show that the students can enter pieces of art into. I wanna enter one of the pictures htat we took and I need everyones help to pick out the best two pictures. I would love your honest opinion cause the winners get a prize. Hopefully cash prize!!! Cause im broke. lol I have to turn it in by the 30th, and I would love your imput. I numbered them so you can tell me which one you like :) Thanks so much! Miss everyone like crazy

3.

4.


5.
6.

The one above was the one that I used for the journey.

7.

This one is the one I used for the portait
8. 9.

10.
love belchy!!!



11.

3 comments:

Jason and Heather said...

Hey Kelcey, you did a great job!! Jason and I really like #5 and #7!! Hope you are having a fun weekend back home!!

Blair Edgington said...

Kelcey I like #2, #4, and #7! do you love school? you need to come to logan and visit!

Lilly said...

Kelcey! You are so good at taking pictures and being the model! I love them all, but especially #2, #6, and #7. Good luck! And tell us which ones you pick and how it goes!
I'm so jealous that you get to go home this weekend. I'm not going home until November. Can you believe our boys are leaving?? I can't at all. Well I love you and miss you!