Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Real Salt Lake

Last Wednesday I went to a Real Salt Lake game in Salt Lake. Real Salt Lake is the professional soccer team from Salt Lake. They played the New York Red Bulls (I think) and won! I've never been before so I was really excited, it was so fun! No one scored until the last ten minutes. The final score was 2-0. The top picture is of my cousins Brad and Rob cheering on the team.
This is a group of crazy fans, you can't really tell but I don't have a colored picture of them. They had two huge drums and banged on them the WHOLE game. And not like played some chant, no just randomly hitting it. I really don't even know if they watched at all. Every time I looked over there was a cloud of smoke coming from them, and they were ALL jumping up and down. So weird.
The Stadium. Rio Tinto.
We got our tickets through a promotion at UVU, they gave us these free T-shirts to wear. It was too cold for me though:) But I did wear it to school the other day.
Mi'kel and I enjoying the game!
That's all for now, Love you guys!
Lilly

1 comment:

Hannah said...

Did you know that I have a cousin on the soccer team?!?