Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Nostalgia

I came across this video today in English class...well our teacher showed it to us! I think it's just awesome! Watch and see!

Anyways I just loved this video!! My goal in life is to be just like that! Not only when I'm an oldie but goldie, but always. Just to do things that I love, things that make me laugh, and have a good time! Lately I've just decided that why don't I just do what I want to do?!? For college, for a major, for a Friday night ?!? Well of course to a certain degree...no worries madre i'm not gunna go off and do something you wouldn't approve of! haha but you know what I mean? It doesn't matter what everyone else wants me to do, but I should do what I want to do! I hope I don't sound too selfish or anything...I'm not trying to, but yeah it makes sense in my head!! I've just been thinking of that as I have been trying to live on my own and actuallly make my own decisions for once! The only problem is trying to decide what I actually want! And I guess I'm really the only one who knows!
Anyways I love you all!
Hannah
PS I decided for life in general...when I grow up I want to move to the rainforest and live in a tree hosue!!

3 comments:

KJones said...

Oh my gosh hannah! this post made my day! it is the cutest movie in the whole world i loved it! I could totally picture you living in a tree house in the amazon, having a wood sword fight with the amazonians when your super old.If you want i will totally live next door! like on the movie swissfamily robinson! i love you so much and miss you like crazy. hopefully i'll come and see you soon. maybe next month sometime
Love you!
Belchy!

Lilly said...

That was the cutest video ever! I love it! And I love your epiphany, let's just live however the heck we want to!! I love you!

KIKA said...

Yes this movie was a good one, make sure you don't go stealing pears though ;) LOL and the rainforest? love it! I'll be next door, with my name changed to Jane and my Tarzan swinging on vines