Saturday, October 24, 2009

Masquerade!!

Well last night My roomates and I attended a Masquerade Ball.!!!!!!! Oh my gosh it was so amazingly fun. One of the dances that i will never forget ever!!!!! There was alot more people there than I thought there would be and everyone had amazing costumes!

I do beleive I had the sweetest mask there and I'm sure all of you would agree! Andrea found it in salt lake city, she wasn't sure if i would like it. I loved it sooooo much!!! haha we made chris' mask, isn't it fabulous?


There isn't a picture of him cause he was so late but Blake Roylance attended this ball with us and he was Natalie's date (the redhead). I think he had a blast!! Or at least he prettended he had alot of fun haha.
There was a live band and they pretty much played swing, latin, and slow songs the whole night!!!! We had no idea how to dance to this music so we just made everything up as we went. Haha by the end of the night it looked like we were pros haha but really we had no idea what we were doing!



1 comment:

Lilly said...

This looks like so much fun! And I really really like your mask, so cute. I wish we had sweet dances like this! Love ya!