Thursday, November 5, 2009

Swagger

Swagger:
How one presents him or her self to the world. Swagger is shown from how the person handles a situation. It can also be shown in the person's walk.
Oh goodness...so much has happened since I last blogged about my dream of living in a rainforest! Haloween! A fire scare! Midterms! It's almost Thanksgiving! The first snow of the year that didn't stay :( but hey, it's ok I suppose!
Anyways, me and CBean played with her photobooth thing on her comp, last night, had some fun, and made this! We definitely have got some "swagga" haha! Anyways I just wanted to say how much I LOVE CBean!! We are going to make a musical about experience living here at 57 Horn-e Hall! It will be grrreat!
We've got some killer dance moves as well! I'll keep you all updated!
Well that's a quick update...back to studying!!

No comments: