Saturday, November 28, 2009

Speaking of Missionaries...

I loved Lily's post and am so happy to hear that her brother is back. It reminded me of my missionary and I thought I would let you guys in on the news!

I'm pretty sure most of you guys already know but, just in case, for those of you who don't Christopher James Jackson has received his mission call! He will be spending the next Two years of his life in Hermosillo, Mexico! His dream mission. He has always wanted to serve in Mexico.I am so proud of him and how he has prepared himself for this important time in his life. I am so excited for him and this new adventure. He will be an amazing missionary!

He will be leaving February 24, 2010. Good Luck Christopher!!!!

1 comment:

Lilly said...

Yay! Chris will be an awesome missionary. His personality and love of the gospel will help him to teach a ton of people. I am so excited for him! Good luck Chris!