Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Better LATE than NEVER!

That seems to be my lifes motto! However I do have a soul, and I am greatful for MANY things! The afore mentioned family, friends, missionaries, and so much more! This great education that I am getting and all of the awesome opprotunites that I have been able to have! However that will not be the focus of the wonderful post!

Take a picture trick!

That's right I am thankful for pictures! Well the technology we have to freeze a memory! That was can keep a small glimpse of an awesome memory saved forever! I just think it's so awesome! I LOVE LOVE LOVE looking at pictures, both old and new. Remembering past times and the great things we used to do. Seeing familiar faces. It's also great to observe the newer ones as well. See the new faces that have graced our lives! It's just all around great isn't it! We can see how much we have changed through them, see have other people who are having different adventues are chaning and the great times they are having!

Speaking of missionaries as well...here's Dylan converting Santa Claus!! ;)

1 comment:

Kelcey Jones said...

Aww,I love your post hannah! I never really thought about how much pictures are important in my life. I already have a bad memory and looking back on all the good times brings so much happiness for me!
Belchy