Friday, December 18, 2009

Possibly the GREATEST investment of my life!

You guessed it...I bought a Santa Suit!
It's so AWESOME! I love it to death!
Herre's the low down. I needed one for my English final presentation. So I just bought one. In less than 24 hours, I had already gotten more than I paid for it in entertainment! Totally worth it! I have no regrets!
After I got home with it, I immediately put it on and ran around to bunch of my other friends dorms to spread some holiday cheer!
And FINALS ARE OVER!!! WOO HOO!!!


2 comments:

Lilly said...

This was the best part of my week. When Santa herself came to wish me a Merry Christmas! I cannot wait for our sleepover!

kelcey jones said...

Hannah You make such an amazing santa, you got me thinking it totally could be possible that santa is really a female...you pull it off really good!!