Monday, December 28, 2009

Farewell


Yesterday was the farewell of two more of our friends.
Soon to be Elder Walker, and Elder Hickman!
They both did great on the farewell talks
It was nice to see everyone as well.
I know both boys will make such great missionaries.
I was lucky enough to be at BYU with both of them for one semester, and LOVED having them both there! Kurt was even in my ward! And cole once bought me and Lilly some goodies! :)
Anyways Chile, and North Carolina are sure going to be lucky!!

Good luck COLBERT and KURT!



Love, SIXCHIXS
Post by HANNAH BANANA

3 comments:

Cole said...

Yes! It's such an honor to appear on the blog! Thanks for the post Hannah and thanks to everyone who came. I hope my talk didn't bore anyone to death.

Hannah said...

Of course not...although Casey Anderson did give you a pretty low score ;)

Cole said...

What did he give me? I was trying not to look.