Tuesday, December 22, 2009

It's begining to look a lot like Christmas...

Oh my goodness, I love love love Christmas so much! I just love the way people act, the lights, the trees, and everything. So we are not allowed to have Christmas trees in the dorms because it is a fire hazard, which really is not okay with me. The tree is probably my favorite part of the holiday. So, the boys let us have a tree at their house. Mi'kel has never had a real tree before (I know, crazy right?!). So Bradely and I took her to get her very first real tree. After she tried to pick out a bunch of Charlie Brown trees, we picked out a beauty.
Gorgeous huh? :) We had a blast decorating it and have been watching lots of Christmas movies to get in the mood. Love it!
I have never seen the lights at Temple Square but have heard such great things about them. Bradely took Mi'kel and I to see them, isn't he the best? We went at the perfect time, it had been so cold all week but was warm when we went. As soon as we pulled back into Provo it started to rain. So perfect!
The lights are so beautiful there! I know I said the trees were my favorite, but lights are higher on the list. I was in awe the whole time and was so excited. I didn't really take any pictures but there's one. I loved the different nativities over by the office building. Christmas is just so great!
Tyson met us there, Oh how I love Tyson.
We were all starving when we got back to Provo and the line at In-n-Out was not too long. Brad or I had never been there and Mi'kel loves it. Mi'kel helped us to order what was the best. I liked it but I wouldn't swear by it. Definitely was not the best burger I have ever had or anything, but still good.
This holiday season has been full of firsts: temple lights, real trees, In-n-Out, coming home for the holidays, and my family being all together (first in a long time at least). I am so happy to be home and cannot wait to see everyone! I am grateful that we have this season to celebrate the birth of our Savior and to spend time with our loved ones. I hope everyone has beautiful holiday season!

2 comments:

Hannah said...

Aww Lilly!!! I love this post! Everything about it! I'm so glad you are having such a great Holiday Season!! Isn't it the best?!? The only thing that could be better would be....more SNOW!!!!

kelcey said...

Cute pictures lily! I love this post! your so cute!! Merry Christmas! Love you
Belchy