Sunday, December 27, 2009

Get the door.... It's Dominos!


Well I have offically started work and on tuesday it will be my third Day! I work at the lovely Dominos located just off of Broadway :) So the next time you order pizza from Dominos, just know that pizza was made with love by Kelcey Jones. All I pretty much did was spread the sauce and sprinkled the cheese on it, but it was done out of love for your enjoyment... and to pay for my college tuition.


Dominos is pretty stressful so far, cause I don't know what is expected of me. But i'm sure I'll get the hang of it pretty soon. All new jobs are stressful. My second job should start up, not this monday, but the next one. I will be driving little kids to pre-school and back home and babysitting for Kortni Neilson. I am really excited for this job. It should be tons of fun!

Well that is all for the Kelcey update....Pretty dang exciting! I hope you guys had a wonderful Christmas and are bracing yourselves for a new year. I know I am so ready to tackle 2010!!!! Love ya!

Belchy

1 comment:

Hannah said...

Yeah Kelcey!!!!