Sunday, July 5, 2009

family fun!

so jessica and i moved back with our mom three weeks ago today and we miss all of our friends like no other! and we can NOT wait to see them at the end of the week. but since we have moved my cousin got home from his mission and all of the grandkids in my family came home and we took some family pictures and had some family fun .

all of my cousins are amazing and i love them all! we always have so much fun together telling old funny stories... it was alot of fun having them all home.


this is my cousin brooke with me and jess... she didnt want to stand up so i sat on her.. then jess sat on my haha i think we might have broke her legs haha


after our adventure on brookes chair we decided to ambush paige... she wasnt happy haha but she put up a pained smile for the camera! after the picture was taken she moved her legs and we all fell haha it was funny.



this is all of my cousins and my cousin in laws i guess you could call them haha we all love to make jokes with each other the whole time we were taking pictures someone would make some silly comment to make everyone laugh ... and my uncle john was standing behind the camera dancing to make us smile..ahh ya gotta love him... haha i miss you all like no other!!!



2 comments:

Hannah said...

Jenn!! I LOVE the post! It's about time! And I'm to hear you're having fun with all your family and cousins! I can't wait for this weekend either!

Jenn said...

oh hannah you are to nice! haha i love it!