Thursday, July 16, 2009

Friendly Feature

On my dear friend Miss Caritina Cortez
Cari and I have been friends forever...well since we both started swimming! We've banded together in the art of swimming, stalking Carl Jones [in our more immature years], lifeguaring, co captaining, cooking, and many other sweet activities!






There are many reasons why I love Cari! Here's a few!
1.) She's funny! She's one of two people who can make me laugh so hard I can't breathe, and I start choking!
2.) She tolerates my weird ways[feet, music taste, cooking concoctions, etc] ...she occasionally even embraces them!
3.) She's very smart! This coming fall (which sure is coming fast) she's going to Whitman. She always is up to date with all the current events, and has her own worldview! She also got lots of scholarships!
4.) We swim together, and always have a crazy awesome time! Most of our memories together are from swimming!
5.) She lets me eat her food at work sometimes!

No comments: