Thursday, July 2, 2009

Our Yellowstone Trip!!
I hope you guys are prepared enough to see this gigantic post

Nobody has as much fun at Yellowstone National Park as much as we do! We have been going almost every single year since before I remember. I have had so many amazing and fun memories from this place that I will never forget. I'd like to say a million thanks to my grandpa who has kept this tradition going for such a long time.




Here's my cute grandpa who loves every sencond of this trip



There were so many beautiful hotspots. I loved these two.

This is jacy and trevor freezing their reer's off because it was really cold that weekend.



Uh oh we got some tree huggers on our hands


The crazy fam

A Black bear with two little cubs!!!


Tons of the park is still really burnt from the fire in 1988, we kinda like it cause you can see the animals better.



This is the Wilson Family (My dad's sister)


Jacy, Courtney, Sydney and I are all the girl cousins
There was a Pack of 5 wolves right next to the road my grandpa spotted it was sooo sweet!



The old faithful lodge!


Haha this was the sweetest shot ever I made my uncle turn around so I could take it.

The Evans family (my dad's other sister)

A coyote trying to catch a mouse


Another wolf from the first pack!

All the grandkids with grandpa
I will post the rest of the pics after work :).....

1 comment:

Hannah said...

Kelcey it looks like lots of fun, I didn't realize you were posting, I think we did at the same time! haha but that's awesome! I'm glad you had such a blast! Did you feed any bears?!?