Wednesday, July 29, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Haha I'm a little itty bitty bit late because Trevor's bday was on the 20th but it has been a little hecktic around here!

Trevor is my little baby brother who is about 9 and a half years younger than me and is the biggest sweetheart ever! I love him so much and since it is his 9th birthday I'll write the top nine reasons i am crazy about him!


1. He loves to cuddle and hold hands with everyone in our family.



2. He is hilarious and says the funniest things ever!



3. He is always asking us to play with him.



4. He is already way good at everything he tries and kicks my butt in every wii game invented.



5. He cares about others



6. He knows alot about the gospel. Way more than i did when i was his age!



7. He is a really good listener



8. When ever i ask him if he'll miss me when i go to college he looks down and says........."maybe" haha at least its a maybe.



9. Trevor is the cherry on top of the jones family , it wouldn't be complete without him.

To celebrate this awsome occasion my mother and father took us to one of trevor's favorite places in the world. Lagoon!!! He champed out all the big and scary rides with me. I was the biggest chicken when i was his age i would have never gone on any of them, but trevor was a studd and went on every single one even the new ride wicked!



Here are some pictures that i caputured while we were there



Haha what a nerd, he was soo excited!



This is trent's favorite ride ;)

We got freaking soaked on this ride

This ride broke down when we were on it. we only road it for like two seconds.


i always thought this was a really funny sign, really who would stand up on a rollarcoster?



awww thats my dad and little brother trent


the birthday boy and me

I loved taking pictures of the ferris wheel!



Trevor had a blast at lagoon he did not want to leave even though he could only walk about 20 steps before he had to sit down and rest. haha he was sooo exhausted when we finally dragged him out of there. i hope he had an awsome birthday and knows that we love him!

2 comments:

Hannah said...

Happy birthday trevor! Looks like you all had a blast at Lagoon!

Tyler said...

I LOVE LAGOON!