Saturday, September 5, 2009

Attention Adventures

If I have learned anything so far in this college experience is that I have ADD. The other night Jess, Mi'kel, and I were being faithful, dilligent students and doing our homework. But after about 3 hours of not getting much done, we decided it was time for a break and some fun. We headed up to the dollar theater to watch My sister's keeper (really good by the way). But! A late night trip would be no good without a little adventure. So we wore jammies, and winter hats. Right before we left, Jess and I locked ourselves out of our room.. we don't know how. We had a good time, but were tired the next day. I have a few breaks in my schedule, so I use them to study. Yesterday I had 2 hours between class and a study group. I thought how perfect, I can post on my english blog and get some other reading done. But I got distracted.. Did you know that my laptop can take pictures? I found out yesterday. Maybe this no attention thing is a problem. This is what I did in my break yesterday. Along with some good old fashioned people watching.

We also took a homework break on Thursday to go shopping. We heard there was a fabulous sale at Dillards, but found no such sale. Instead, I found this little beauty. My main man at the moment. I have never seen so many couples in my life, and I was feeling a bit left out. Now, I'm happy:)

And Lastly, I just want to share this cute picture of my amazing sisters. I've really come to appreciate how important they are to me. I know I've only been gone for 2 weeks, but I never realized how much I depend on my family. I love you guys! And I want to give Zo a little shout out, I hear she's tearing up the drill team scene. And I'm not surprised at all!

Well, that is all for now. I've got some more adventures to share, but I'll wait until I need another homework break. Have a great Labor day weekend!
Lilly

4 comments:

Belchey said...

so, cute lilly! Are ya liking provo? im moving today?!? so crazy, i m getting pretty nervous. but i think my mom is more nervous than i am haha.

Silly said...

Kelcey! I'm liking it, we have had a lot of fun. You are going to be so awesome, promise! Drive safe and let me know how moving in goes! love ya!

Anonymous said...

Lilly!! I love you!! Get your homework done!! Love, Your mother!!

kelcey said...

Haha i was the last one to move in but i love it here! its the absolute best for me. I don't think i will even mind the cold :)
love ya, miss you like crazy!!!
belchy