Wednesday, September 9, 2009

i love my job... :)

so because i pretty much never blog i decided its about time i do...
About three weeks ago i started working... and i love it!! it is a great job.. i am a nanny for a super nice family that is alot of fun to be around. there are 5 kids, 4 boys and 1 girl.. the boys have been in school so i dont have pictures of them but the pictures you see are of addie she is the sweetest three year old around haha and she is very smart. she is tiny but she is alot of fun and keeps me busy all day long there is never a boring moment when addies in the room.

Addie is a girly girl she wears dresses everyday and LOVES to have her finger nails and toe nails painted.. so the other day i painted her nails again and she wanted to paint mine .. i let her.. for a three year old she didnt to to bad if you ask me haha... she loves to have each nail a different color.. it is alot of work getting a three year old that loves to be on the move to sit still long enough for her nails to dry and make sure she doesnt get the nail polish on anything. haha
she makes me look like i am really big haha but shes just super tiny..


look at that concentration.. haha

this weekend i painted my nails.. the first thing addie noticed on tuesday when she saw me, my nails were the first thing she noticed haha.. even if she doesnt have nail polish she likes to act like she is painting my nails..
And now for my interesting part of the day after i got home from work i ate dinner and right as i was done i get a call from my sister staci... her car wont start and shes stuck at work..30 min away and i have to go pick her up.. so i go pick up my aunt and we make the trip up there... after being hung up on a few times i finally got there to find out that even once we try to jump her car... it still will not start! ahh! so annoying... haha
by the way to all the senioritas... i miss you all like crazy! you have no idea! i am hoping in the spring to make a trip to idaho and utah to see you guys! good luck with school girls



4 comments:

Hannah said...

Dear Jenn,
It sounds like you're having fun at your job....and getting paid which is always a must! That sucks about your sister's car..i hope she gets it fixed.
You better come visit me in the spring...or sooner! You can chill with me and C Bean!
<3 HANNAH

PS I'm so proud of you for posting!

Lilly said...

Jenn-
This is the PERFECT job for you! I was seriously thinking about how mommy status you were in high school, and now you get paid to work and refine your mommy skills. So when I become a mommy, I'm going to call you all the time for advice:)
And I agree with Hannah, come visit!!
Love ya!
Lilly

Jenn said...

haha lilly i freaking love you! hannah you too! but thats way funny lil.. you can call me any time! i just dont know how much help i will be lol

kelcey said...

Lilly is soo right, this is the absolute perfect job for you jenn. I bet that little girl loves you to death! I'm glad your haveing a good time. I can't wait for you to come visit, that would be amazing. then you could meet my totally awsome and incredible roomates :)
love you tons!!
belchy