Sunday, September 27, 2009

College

So I have been a slacker and havent posted on here about my move and everything thats been going on with me so heres a long make-up post...






School started wednesday and its going pretty good i have history, Intro to special education and geography they are all boring but three days a week im done at 10 and 12 the other two days....






I am finally meeting new people and i love the girls in my new ward the boys on the other hand are a whole different story..... its a lot like moses lake but smaller at my ward.... I have gone back to moses quite a bit but it feels really weird i went to Ellies bridal shower and there was only two girls from our grade and everyone else was older because everyone is gone lol..... Im living in an apartment with Karissa and i love being on my own weve decided im the wife and shes the husband because i do most of the cleaning and cooking and she works.... Until i can find a job which is impossible living in a small town.... I am lucky and have my sister and bro in law living below me so i always have something to do their little kids are so funny and really starting to talk.....



heres a bunch of pictures from my first month in Cheney..







Karissa and I at Pig Out in The Park in Spokane the first week of september we went and people watched for like two hours and Karissa got some sweet pics heres a couple

Purple tight pants this was a guy him and his friend were dressed up to get reactions and they caught karissa stalking him with the camera lol.



This lady was hoola hooping throughout the park we have no idea why but she was kinda good..



Next we have the most amazing thing that i want all of you to try i did it last night you take a huge hoodie and put your legs though the sleeves and then put your body in and try to walk around you look like a chicken and its hilarious to watch

Im gonna try and get a video on here this girl from tri cities was the one who showed us last night when a bunch of people came over to hang out after we went bowling for a birthday party..








3 comments:

Bait said...

The video wont work so if you know how to fix that it would be great!

Lilly said...

Kait! Finally! I really like your curly hair in that top picture:) so cute, I'm glad you are making friends.. I need to work on that! haha. I love ya!

Jenn said...

kaitlin i love it!! i am so excited i get to see pictures lol ... now jes is the only one that hasnt posted on here!!