Thursday, September 17, 2009

Roomies!



















Well, these are my lovely roomates! They are all such sweethearts and I'm so glad I get to room with them all! Today we went to Cafe Rio...for my first time and it was super delish! I had a pork salad and will be consuming the leftovers tomorrow for lunch :D I guess I'll just say a little about each of my roomis! My "roomdawg" as some guys called it today (the girl that's in my actual room with me) is Carolyn Bean...she goes by Carlie, and I call her C Bean, and Emily calls her Bean Burrito! But she's awesome! We put up some glow in the dark stars in our room, I tried to make the Big Dipper...but it looks a little retarded! haha She's totally awesome though and I love her! She's awesome at taking pics! She won 2nd and 3rd place in the Utah State fair in the adult section!! Go Car! Oh...and she puts up with me so total props to her!
Next is the one and only Jessica Fisher AKA Jess Fish....or Fish...or Texas! She's from Texas! haha She's SUPER good at the violin, she's a pro! She's in the orchestra and just crazy good! She's a total sweetheart as well!
Now onto Jessica! And no...I'm not making a silly mistake...both of their names are Jessica! Jessica House AKA Jess House! She's also totally rockin awesome! She is patient because she has taken on the challenge of teaching me soccer a little better! We went to a field yesterday and she saw what she was in for...but she didn't give up! She also is sooo clever! She plans out her meals so she will eat healthier, and know what food to have in stock...or just plain have food! I should probably follow her example...but i'm too lazy! But hey, at least I thought about it right?!?
Next is Karina! Karina is soo aweomse! She's adorable! She let me sing a song with her ther other day over and over and over and didn't shoot me! haha Anyways she's an expert at men, and so I'm going to learn some of her expertise from her ;) She was so sweet today, she told me the best thing to order at Cafe Rio, and it was sooooo yummy! She's also a pro rapper/rhymer!
Lastly is Emily AKA Em AKA Emilia! Emily is also super awesome just like the rest of my lovely roomies! She lets me steal some of her milk for my cereal when I'm all out! She also just had a birthday and gave us all reason to celebrate! She's just overall hilarious and the things she says cracks me up!
Ok well it's getting late/early and i have class in the morning, but I just thought I'd say how awesome my roomies are!! If they read this I love you guys!!!
And senioritas...I miss you all dearly! There's always room for visitors in my apartment!
Love, HANNAH

4 comments:

Jenn said...

hannah i love the post! your roommates seem pretty awesome... i was thinking that depending on the weather maybe i will visit in october.. depending on work and if i can get someone to come with me haha

Kelcey said...

Aw hannah im so glad you love your roomates! i got so lucky with mine they are adorable and so fun to hang out with! we went latin dancing today and we danced till we literaly were going to die of exhaustion! we definately have to plan visit times! when is a good time for you?

Hannah said...

Jenn please come in October! Halloween would be sweet!!!! Kelcey Latin Dancing?!? I'm soooo impressed! Pretty much anytime is a good time for me, well as long as it's the weekend...however i lack means of transportation, so if i ever hear of anyone going to Rexburg i'll try and hitch and a ride and same for you to Provo!!! Oh

KIKA said...

HANNAH!... haha found it! Love your blog :) its so cute!...now, only to get into our teachers blog! He seems so protective about it, haha see you in class! Hope you have a good weekend!