Friday, September 4, 2009

Moving Out

I am a procrastinator. I won't lie. By blogging, I'm procrastinating completing my homework ;) Anyways I put off packing up, and so I had to do everything the day before we left...haha but Kelcey, being the lovely, amazing friend that she is, offered some of her services to help me. Because she has moved so many times (as you may have read in this post) she told me she'd come help me! I was sooo glad! Although it was hard, I actually got my room majorly dejunkified! Not only do I procrastinate, I'm also a pack rat. So, I threw some of my stuff from middle school out finally! haha but anyways, the above pictures are me and Kourtni, and Kelcey while packing. Don't you think we all look delightfully studious with our classes on?!?

And here is Kelcey, probably contemplating what else could be gotten rid of!
And this jewel of a picture is from the car ride over! Lilly drove her jeep, and me and Megan were her passengers! We partied all [day] long...when me and Meg weren't sleeping...and Utah wasn't freaking us out too much! Anyways shout out to the Pyle's for letting mi madre y yo tag along!

2 comments:

kelcey said...

Haha hannah it was my pleasure to help out. it was a fun adveture going through your room. I hope byu is going great like you hoped. love ya miss ya!!!

David and Melissa Madrishin said...

Haha Hannah...we do look lovely in our classes....:P

<3 Kourt