Friday, September 11, 2009

I HEART COLLEGE!!!

Well I have offically started college and I absolutely love it! I have amazing roommates, I get along with every single one of them they are so fun and sweet! We are gonna party it up this semester jk. Here is a pic of all of us except natalie who is my roommate but we are working on getting a pic with her in it.



We have alot of fun, I feel like i have know these girls for a really long time and its only been one week. Besides my lovely roomates I have fallen in love with Byu idaho. I know, I know, I was totally anti Byu. But now I have offically proven to myself that miracles do happen. There is an amazing spirit here. I see people I recognize all the time, and have made lots of friends. I also have seen alot of people from moses lake, it feels like home :) Everyone is soooooo friendly, I have been helped out so much and have never gotten lost without at least two people pointing me in the right direction. And they do it without me even asking for help. It seems like everyone is trying to be their best self and are great examples to me. I also love the spirit there is in the classroom. I love how assignments have something that relates to gospel. I also love that the temple is literally a 5 min walk from my dorm. Me and my roomates walked there yesterday night and I couldn't help but get and amazing appreciation for this university. I am so blessed to be placed on dedicated grounds. My testimony has already grown by being in this wonderful place. Hopefully this spiritual high will last all semester hahaha!

I love all of you senioritas and miss you like crazy!!! I hope your experiances are as awsome as mine are so far. LOVe YoU!!!

Belchy!

2 comments:

Lilly said...

Kelcey!
I am so happy that you love your roommates, I guess all our worrying about our roommates was unneccissary because all of us got awesome girls! I too, love the spirit on a BYU campus. I absolutly love that class starts with a prayer, even if it's a math class. I still get way excited about it. I love that everyone here has the same standards, it makes living them so much easier. And so much more worth it. I am so excited for you and I love you!!
Lilly

Hannah said...

Glad to see you're having a blast kelcey!!! And i second everything lilly and kelcey say about the byu campus! President Monson is speaking at the devotional tomorrow!!!