Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Monkey Girl



So this is only my third post and I am still no good at it so dont mind that haha... but today before Addie and I went to walmart she wanted a snack and i needed to look and see what I needed to buy, and she wouldnt say what she wanted she just kept pointing and finally she just started climb so that she could show me what she wanted... and its actually really funny to watch because shes so tiny she really has to reach to get to the next shelf. This picture was when she had finally made it all the way to where she wanted to be haha.





this is part of her adventure up.




she has learned to use her resorces like any short person does haha when I was little I remember doing alot of the things she does to get what was needed or wanted haha




































She holds on like her life depends on it.. even tho she knows I stand right behind her.. she WON'T let me help her. She is a very independent little girl haha.






but funny story... Addie and I were at good old Walmart i was standing in the check out and the lady behind me asked me how old my daughter was... WHAT IN THE WORLD?!?! First of all do i even look old enough to have a kid.. i dont think so haha... second.. shes korean and i soooooo am not haha... that pretty much made my dad because i got lots of laughs because of that.. i quickly cleared up that i was just the nanny.










And who knew a princess tooth brush could make a three year old SO happy haha.. today addie came with me when i went and picked up trey and taft from school and then took them to the dentist.. because addies family is good family friends with them and i know him he gave her a tooth brush and let her pick out a toy haha you should have seen her eyes get way big as Dr. Jensen asked her if she wanted the tooth brush it was very funny... i am hoping that because i will be working ALOT next week i will get some pictures of the boys to post.


and this now leads to my next week... stacy (my boss) and her husband are going to japan for a week because of work. so i am staying with the kids all week.. this should be interesting lol... i have a feeling the kids will get more sick of me than i will of them :) lets hope not because they are STUCK with me haha


oh and one last thing.. i am sorry to everyone that i am to lazy to edit my pictures like everyone else does :/ haha





No comments: