Saturday, September 26, 2009

Oh Joy!

Although I don't have much money to spare, I was in the bookstore the other day and stumbled across these beauties! I couldn't resist, so I splurged and bought them! Aren't they sooo cute....I can't wait for winter! I also made my first paper snowflake in prep for the oncoming winter weather!!
The other day C-Beaner and I made dinner for our first offial time!! We made some spegetti, salad, rolls, grapes, and apple juice! We were so dang proud of ourselves! We had to invite some boys over so people would actually believe we cooked! We're going to try and cook some more intense food! For now we're taking advise from "What about Bob" and taking "baby steps!"

The otherday I went to this tru Blue thing with my lovely neighbors! We had a BLAST! There was a slip n' slide thing, and blue foam and it was great! I was afraid I was gunna drown forturnately i didn't! I got foamy stuff in my eyes though, so I got to ask some handsome man in line with a clean shirt to wipe my eyes for me! haha


Silly Lilly and I enjoy occasionally enjoy an outing to lunch! It's sooo nice just to converse, tell stories, catch up, temporarily pretend we dont' have a buttload of homework left, and stuff face together!


I also used my pizza cutter for the first time this week! I was sooo excited, I had been anticipating this moment since the day I bought this little tressure! So, yeah I finally bought a frozen pizza...mostly I just wanted to use my pizza cutter, but the pizza was quite scruptious!

No comments: